Benefits of Bow Pose (Dhanurasana) :
Benefits of Bow Pose (Dhanurasana) is so magical ! This is especially so in the context of the present-day-world. Our world is so Fast and Workaholic now! We have to stay seated and stuck to our study tables, computers, TV Sets for long hours. All these require us to look forward, bend forward for hours together. This makes our spines(from Neck to Lumbar) vulnerable and prone to lifestyle diseases. People leading a sedentary lifestyle can be an easy victim to diseases such as spondylosis, diabetes, etc. This yoga pose is just a blessings from God to them ! So the benefits of Bow pose (dhanurasana) can be just amazing to you !
Image : Bow Pose ( Dhanurasana )
- This is a great stress-buster i.e., relieves stress and tension.
- It lightens the body making it more reflexive
- Improves digestion, removes constipation
- Beneficial to the Liver and all the organs.
- Decreases fat in the belly and waist, thus having a better overall effect.
- Helps correct pigeon-shaped chest structures.
- One of the most important poses for modern times.
The benefits of Bow Pose, therefore, is just astonishing !